Monday, May 23, 2011

Kelsey is bored




I sympathize with Jeffery. Here I am being bored. I get off work early in the day and lack things to do until later in the evening when everyone else is free. If you can't tell, I'm not exactly a sedentary person. I like to be doing things. Sure, I can appreciate a day of doing nothing, but today I'd really like to be doing something. Therefore, I have found a lovely list of synonyms for the word bored. Please be enlightened on the many ways that you can say that you are uninterested in your current situation.

  • arid, bromidic, bummer, characterless, cloying, colorless, commonplace, dead, drab, drag, drudging, dull, flat, ho hum, humdrum, insipid, interminable, irksome, lifeless, monotonous, moth-eaten, mundane, nothing, nowhere, platitudinous, plebeian, prosaic, repetitious, routine, spiritless, stale, stereotyped, stodgy, stuffy, stupid, tame, tedious, threadbare, tiresome, tiring, trite, unexciting, uninteresting, unvaried, vapid, wearisome, well-worn

It can be said that, for the moment, Jeffery and I are both characterless, bromidic, dull, spiritless, stale and wearisome. I am irked with my current boredom. Perhaps it is time for me to find something to do... or maybe the day will pick up a little later.

P.S. Watching Julian Smith movies, like the earlier shown Jeffery is Bored, is a great way to pass time.

No comments :

Post a Comment