Monday, November 28, 2011

Home for the Holidays

I had a GREAT opportunity over the Thanksgiving holiday. Not only did I get to stuff myself silly, I got to take care of two little doggies without homes.

I volunteer at the Humane Society of Utah and for the holidays they ask the volunteers to take a doggy home because they don't get as much TLC over the breaks. I took home Sammy the 1 year old Chihuahua/Yorkshire Terrier mix and Gretchen the 6 year old Dachshund.

They were the most exciting guests I could ask for over the holiday. They followed me around like I was their mother duck. So cute.

Gretchen is a bundle of energy that everyone can love. She's adorable. She loves all the attention you can give her. She only held still for about a second while I took this photo of her sleeping



Sammy is a timid little guy but once he warms up to you, he'll be the best companion you've ever had. Sammy loves to have his belly rubbed and to cuddle up on your lap. He is a sweetheart!



If you are interested in one of these little guys contact the Humane Society of Utah!

No comments :

Post a Comment