Tuesday, January 25, 2011

EWB!



Well here we go with another attempt at blogging... I should be better!

I have some amazing news!! I was just accepted to go to a conference in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is a small country located on the northern tip of Yemen on the edge of the beautiful Persian Gulf. Abu Dhabi is located just south west of Dubai and is the country's capital. I am thrilled to death about it! The conference is called Education Without Borders. About 1,000 college students throughout the world will be coming together to learn about the newest advances in health, government, education and technology and how each of these thing can better the world. We'll learn about various cultures and hear from some of the world's greatest leaders. I will be leaving at the end of March and it will last about a week. I can't wait!

No comments :

Post a Comment